Scheduling a Room for Health Sciences Academic Needs (Reviews, Exams, Courses, Labs etc.)
- To submit your room request, please visit the appropriate link below and complete the form.
- To see classroom availability, please access 25Live.
- Submit the request at least one week in advance.
- All technology services, other special needs and additional needs: Contact Classroom Technology Support.
- Health Sciences Academic Coordinator will be notified by DoIT of any issues and will communicate with college/school designee if academic courses are impacted.
- Contact Public Safety at 402.280.2104 to open a classroom before or after regular hours.
Academic Scheduling Forms
- Academic Success
- Health Science (BMS, MMI, etc.)
- Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy
- Phoenix Health Science Center
- Physician Assistant
Room reservations will be processed during normal working hours (Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) in the order they arrive.
Please contact jcrinklaw [at] creighton [dot] edu (Joann Crinklaw) at 402.280.3297 if you have additional questions or if you need to cancel/change a request.
Non-Academic Event Scheduling
Additional rooms for all non-academic events are to be reserved through Centralized Reservations.