OFFERING THE BEST IN INTERPROFESSIONAL CONTINUING EDUCATION.
When you fulfill your continuing education requirements through Creighton University, you’ll experience the gold standard in interprofessional continuing education programs. Through our programs, you’ll learn from leading national and international experts in the health sciences.
You’ll receive interprofessional continuing education with a focus on improving patient outcomes. Our “by the team for the team” approach means you’ll receive a highly collaborative education that will keep you up to date on advances in clinical research, technological innovations and the treatment of diseases and other health issues. We provide continuing education programs for health professionals in:
- Dentistry (dentists, dental hygienists, dental assistants)
- Emergency Medical Services
- Medicine (physicians, physician assistants)
- Nursing (nurses and nurse practitioners)
- Pharmacy (pharmacists and pharmacy technicians)
- Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy
And other interested health professionals, including
- Licensed mental health professionals
- Social workers
- Athletic trainers
- Dentists, dental hygienists, dental assistants
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) personnel
- Physicians, physician assistants
- Nurses and nurse practitioners
- Occupational therapists
- Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians
- Physical therapists
We also offer programs for other professionals as identified in the planning process. If you have a program idea or request that you don’t see listed, please contact us.