At Creighton University School of Medicine, we offer medical professionals the highest quality continuing education programs. You’ll benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities that keep medical professionals up to date with the latest advances in clinical research and medical technology.
We are proud to foster relationships among health sciences schools, CHI Health, area hospitals and other health care organizations.
Creighton University School of Medicine:
• Works closely with Alumni Relations to develop and promote Continuing Education activities.
• Consistently engages all department chairs, and others involved in Continuing Education, to establish a strategic plan that identifies and addresses the current needs of the School of Medicine.
• Offers directly and jointly sponsored Continuing Education activities to enhance local, regional, national and international recognition of Creighton University School of Medicine and its departments.
• Evaluates the results and outcomes of sponsored activities.
• Creates professional and scholarly growth opportunities for faculty, staff, house staff and students.