Creighton University has a number of student organizations that are a part of Health Sciences Multicultural and Community Affairs’ (HS-MACA) mission.
- Student National Medical Association
- Multicultural Health Science Student Association (MHSSA)
- Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS)
- Medicine Gender and Sexuality Alliance (MedGSA)
- Ophthalmology Interest Group (OIG)
- Student National Dental Association (SNDA)
To learn more about student organizations and how to get involved, visit the Student Leadership and Involvement Center.