Scheduling a Room
- To submit your room request, please visit the appropriate link below and complete the form.
- To see a classroom availability please visit Centralized Reservations.
- Please submit the request at least one week in advance.
- Users of CHSC Rm 252 should refrain from bringing tree nuts into the room because of severe allergies.
- All technology services, other special needs and additional needs-Contact Classroom Technology Support.
- Health Sciences Academic Coordinator will be notified by DoIT of any issues and will communicate with college/school designee if academic courses are impacted.
- All rooms must be returned to their original state when finished with use.
- Contact Public Safety at 402-280-2104 to open a classroom before or after regular hours.
Academic Scheduling Forms
- Health Science (BMS, MMI, HS-MACA etc.)
- Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy
Room reservations will be processed during normal working hours (Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) in the order they arrive.
Please contact Joann Crinklaw in the Office of Academic and Student Affairs at (402) 280-3297 if you have additional questions or if you need to cancel/change a request.
Priority academic scheduling by college/school
- Dentistry - Boyne 131, 137, 149A, 149C, 327, BICR 251
- HS-MACA - Criss L58
- Medicine - Criss 252, 452, L60, BICR 252
- Nursing - Criss L62, 217, 252, BICR 248
- Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy - HLSB G04, BICR G09, G10, G11, 249
Non-Academic Event Scheduling
- Once the academic schedule for the respective semester has been finalized and posted, additional rooms for all non-academic events are to be reserved through Centralized Reservations and in consultation with the Associate Dean in the respective college/school
- Ex. Student organization meeting, grand round, interprofessional meeting, faculty meeting, department meeting, one-time course event
- To see a classroom availability and to submit your meeting request, contact Central Reservations